Let me clarify at the very onset that these pants may not really be White Jeans, as much as they are a pair of White Denim Culottes.
I still haven’t figured out what to call this pair of White Jeans that I own and have been wearing on repeat lately.
They are slightly longer to be called culottes; or I might be a bit shorter as well!
Anyways, instead of getting lost in nomenclature, let’s get straight to the point. White is a must-have summer color. And, these white jeans/denim culottes are one of my top summer favorites at the moment. I have literally been wearing them every week. That brings along the fun challenge of trying to style them differently every time. The idea is to wear them regularly and make them look new and different with every outfit. This is where my styling tips come into play.
If you own a pair of white jeans, irrespective of the fit, and wish to wear them regularly this summer, this is what you do :
1. Use different theme every time you wear your white jeans, like feminine or edgy or cute etc. Team your white jeans with chiffon and lace one day. Go denim and metal studded accessories the next day. Your jeans will look like a new pair with each new theme.
2. Use a different color story for each outfit created with your white denims. Switch between bright colored top and accessories, monochrome shades, pastels etc. to create new looks.
3. All white look works very well in summer. Putting together an all white denim look will give a very new twist to your regular white jeans.
4. Work on the length of the tops. Wearing your white jeans with a tunic and a crop top on alternate days can make the same pair of white denims look poles apart.
5. You will be surprised to see the difference it makes if you just fold the hemline of your jeans! Depending on the fit of your white jeans, just fold a few inches and see them transform into a completely new pair! However, this will not work for wide legged version as the folds may just open up.
You will be surprised to see the difference it makes if you just fold the hemline of your jeans!
I hope you found my top tips to wear white jeans in a new way every single time helpful!
I will see you soon with another post!