Photo Courtesy : Design-Dautore
I talk about colors most of the time on my blog so this post might come as a surprise to many of you. But if you have read some of my recent posts you must have noticed that lately I am doing the monochrome trend very often and wearing a lot of blacks. May be because it’s winter or perhaps because, no matter how much you love colors, you simply cannot ignore black beauty! This week I am sharing a compilation of fashion, lifestyle, photography and interiors with black as my color inspiration.
Of course I don’t need to teach anyone how to rock your black outfits but here goes some style tips anyways.
1.If you are wearing black on black ensure the shades of black are similar. Nothing looks more tacky than mixing two completely different shades of black.
2. Since it’s winter, try wearing shades of grey or white with black for a cosy winter look.
3. Why not some pop of colours. A black top with some seriously striking neon colored embroidery can look brilliant. You may also want to carry a pop of colour as accessories or a pair of footwear.
4. Gold and silver looks elegant with black, Wear golden and silver jewellers or carry a boxy clutch in these metallic shades.
5. Try the denim and black thing, it’s casual, cool and extremely trendy.
6. Mixing different materials of black looks extremely high-fashion. How about black lace blouse with faux-leather black skirt?
So, how did you like my black beauty compilation? I hope you are in love with black all over again after reading this post! Don’t forget to share your personal styling tips with black as well.
Until the next post 🙂