With the temperature soaring every single day and high humidity to match, are you finding it difficult to try out new hair styles this summer? No worries! The Spring/Summer 2014 hair trend is full of simple and inspiring styles that can be tried out by anyone irrespective of type of hair, face and personality!
So, whether you have a high maintenance hair care routine or you are someone with perpetual bad hair days, the great variety of style from the Spring/Summer 2014 hair trends will help you choose the perfect summer hair cut and style!
Read on 🙂
1. Hair Accessories: Summer is the perfect time to bring out all the funky hair accessories and style your hair for an evening out, a day out on the beach, a festival or a vacation! Hair bands are amazing to add an edge or a girly touch depending on your mood and look of the day. For not-so-good hair days, try turbans and bandanas to look cool and stylish at the same time!
2. Hair Up-do : Hair up-dos are great particularly for those very hot and humid days when you want the hair away from your neck and yet want to look fashionable. From messy top knots to large buns to braided buns, there are so may different ways to create a hair up-do and face the summer in style!
3. Loose Ponytails: Loose ponytails are for everyone! Whatever the length of your hair is, just tie it into a loose ponytail and you are ready to go! Its simple and amazingly effective! 🙂 For a casual day, try a messy, carefree look and for a formal event, straighten your hair and/or wear a metallic hair clip on your ponytail. Options are many and so simple that you can create a professional look just at home!
4. Braids : You need not have Rapunzel locks to try out the braided hair trend from spring/summer 2014 runways! Just add some volumnising hair mousse and start braiding you hair any way you like. I am particularly loving the ‘carefully-careless’ braided hairstyles as they are so sweet and simple!
5. Short and Textured : Cute, short and textured hair is my favorite for Spring/Summer 2014. Although my hair is pretty long now and I don’t intend to cut it that short, I love this hair style on others! Its low maintenance and can be styled so quickly and easily! Indeed a summer must have!
6. Wavy Locks: Textured and wavy locks are probably the most popular and tried out hair trends every summer. They look natural, unkempt and yet trendy and interesting! This hairstyle suits almost all kind of face and hair types and is a global favorite! 🙂
7. Wet Look : Sleek, stylish and sexy-three words to describe the wet look! I love this hairstyle as it is so effortless and gorgeous! You may want to gel all the hair or just a portion of it to achieve an elegant or a super hot style.
Inspiring, isn’t it? So which of these hair styles are you planning to try this summer and which ones, according to you are a strict no no? Do pour in your thoughts!
Thank you for being such wonderful readers! Will see you soon with a new post! 🙂