I love Maya from Playing with Fashion for always coming up with some interesting tags. Last time it was the Rainbow Tag she introduced me to and today I am going to post the Fashion Week Tag. The rule of the tag is just to answer the following few questions based on the Fashion Weeks and tag a few of your favorite bloggers to do the same! Before I move on to answering the fun questions, I would like to thank Maya for the tag and for letting me borrow the image below from her blog 😉
Here are my answers to the Fashion Week Tag question and I hope you enjoy reading them:
1. Have you ever been to a Fashion Show before?
As a Fashion design student I did get an opportunity to visit the back stage of a couple of local Fashion Shows a few years back. But I am yet to be a part of the truly grand Fashion Weeks of New York, London, Paris, Milan and the likes!
2. Which Fashion Show would you go to and what season?
I dream to attend the New York, London, Paris and Milan Fashion Weeks someday, but I think it would be a huge experience to attend almost any fashion week in a prominent fashion city. I am a Fashion lover and would love to be a part of any fashion event irrespective of the seasons.
3. What show would you like to go to?
My favorite designers and brands Oscar De La Renta, Salvatore Ferragamo, Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton , Prada, Burberry Prorsum for sure. Of course the list keeps getting longer every year!
4. Front Row or Backseat?
Let’s be very very ambitious….Front Row 😉 Actually anywhere as long as I get to see the show!
5. If you were able to work at a Fashion Show, who would you rather be – A designer, a model, the press, a VIP, or someone backstage?
I would want to be a designer, but of course would love to cover a show as a blogger in the press section as well!
6. Sometimes you can get invites to the after “part-ays”, but you are only allowed to meet one model, one designer and one VIP/celebrity in person. Who would you like to meet?
Model: Miranda Kerr
Designer: Diane Von Furstenberg
VIP/Celebrity: Maryl Streep
7. For your Fashion Week trip, you can take 5 items, for example a camera etc. What would be your essentials?
My camera, Iphone, Business Cards, Notebook and a pen, Small Make-up pouch with a mirror for quick touch ups.
8. And finally, of course the obvious question. What will you wear?
Depends on the season and trends of the moment, but will try to be ‘myself’ and enjoy the experience rather than succumb to the pressure of ‘looking the part’! Few essentials, however, would be, high heels and red lipstick 🙂
I tag 5 of my favorite bloggers to do this tag and looking forward to their answers 🙂