If you have been a regular reader of my blog you must have noticed by now that some fun tags are often a part of my blog posts. You might have also noticed that I often get all my tag ideas from Maya of Playing with Fashion. Tag posts are not only fun, they also allows the readers to know lot about the person behind the blog. So today I am doing ‘The Shopaholic Tag’ and who doesn’t like to talk about shopping!
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I am not quite a shopaholic! In fact I am a sensible shopper who plans well in advance before hitting the stores. But it’s also true that I LOVE SHOPPING!! 🙂
2. How would you classify your style?
My style is versatile that changes with weather, occasion and my mood. I give a lot of importance to feeling good and feeling comfortable in a particular style.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
I am huge fan of Mango and Zara. But CAN leave the stores without buying anything 😉 So, that ways, the answer to this question would be ‘none’ 🙂
4. Where do you find the best deals?
Definitely Mango and Zara. I do a lot of shopping in the flea markets of India and get superb bargains!
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
Difficult question! But whenever I have the money, first designer items that I’d love to buy would be a Burberry Trench Coat, a DVF dress, a Chanel Bag and Alexander Wang shoes!
6. Do you have a “go-to” shopping outfit?
Something comfortable and definitely no heels!
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (aside from makeup)
I have a huge bag fetish!
8. What is one staple clothing piece you can’t live without?
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Jeggings! They are so stylish and comfortable!
10. What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?
The High-low trend and the peplum! I so wish the peplum hangs on a little longer.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Don’t forget to let me know if you decide to do this tag too. I would love to read your answers as well 🙂