I know today is Friday and ideally I should have been posting my weekly ‘Insta-Friday’ !! But I had to publish this post which was due yesterday but because of lack of time I am posting it today.
From the title I am sure you have already guessed that its an award I have been nominated for by a lovely blogger friend of mine. She is Sascha Gill of Feathers and Butterflies, a beautiful blog full of fresh contents on fashion, beauty and shopping! I love her blog and I would recommend it to anyone looking for some interesting read! Thanks a million, Sascha for showing so much of appreciation, support and love through the award! It means a lot to me and I am deeply honored!!
So its, my turn now to take this award forward and reveal a few things about me and select my favorite bloggers. Let me start by telling you the rules of the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ (that I have picked straight from Sascha’s blog 😉 ) :
- You must display the logo on your blog (Very Inspiring Blogger & proud!)
- Link back to the lovely person who nominated you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself (quick, think of everything interesting you’ve ever done!)
- Nominate 10 other blogs of your choice to receive the award.
Here is the ‘The Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ logo :
And, the 7 random facts about me would be :
1. I am a Capricorn born on the Christmas Day (25th of December)
2. I am a Fashion Designer and an Illustrator both by hobby as well as by profession.
3. I am a hardcore animal lover. I simply adore cats and dogs! I have 2 dogs and a cat back at my in law’s home and I am missing them terribly, now that I have moved into a new city.
4. My all time favorites are polka dots, animal prints and vibrant colors and I love them everywhere- in clothes, in cushions, curtains, crockery!
5. I am a foodie and I love to eat sea food, Italian and Chinese cuisine, French Fries and Salads.
6. I am a bit of a health freak, who exercise regularly and try to eat healthy food as much as I can.
7. I am too lazy to paint my nails and tend to leave it for the last minute of my dressing up routine and then wait for it to dry causing delay to our plans and mildly irritating my husband 😉
Now come the most difficult part of choosing my 10 most inspiring bloggers. Though all the blogs in my reader and bloglovin list inspire me, I had to pick just 10 for the nomination and below are my favorite bloggers in no specific order 🙂
Colour Me Niki by Niki
Global Safari by Pankaj
High Heels and Fairytales by Charlene
Tangles and Chains by Heather
Brunettes on Board by Jordanna
Where the wild things are by Abbi
Chloe’s Cravings by Chloe
Swingy Skirt by Rhea
Jadore by Design by Brittany
Nicole Borsuk by Nicole
I hope you enjoy visiting my 10 most inspiring blogs. Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!